Tween Book Club - This event has already occurred
A special book club for tween readers to talk about books, authors, and reading. Each month we will talk about a new book.
January's book: The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
February's book: Wildwood by Colin Meloy
How to join the online program:
This workshop will be held on Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
At the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.