Detective Club: Morse's Code - This event has already occurred
Collect all the clues and solve a mystery! Learn about secret codes and how to build your own secret message system. Every participant must pick up a detective kit full of clues from the Library before the program. We will open and explore the bag together, interview the suspects, learn the science of detection, and work together over Zoom with other kids to solve the mystery.
Choose one session only. The programs on July 20 and July 21 are the same.
Pick up your supplies:
- Every participant must pick up a detective kit full of clues from the Library before the program.
- We will email you when your kit is ready for pickup.
How to join the online program:
This program will be held on Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
At the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.