Coding with Scratch: Mystery Potion Makers - This event has already occurred
Choose your virtual ingredients and code your recipes using Scratch, the block-based programming language. We'll create a game that will be a little bit magic, a little bit imagination, and a lot of fun!
Coding experience in Scratch required.
How to register:
- Registration starts on June 25.
- The program is repeated on August 12. The content will be the same for both sessions. Please choose and register for one session only.
How to join the online program:
This program will be held on Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
At the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.