Learn How to Create Your Own D&D Game For Kids - This event has already occurred
Have you ever wanted to run your own D&D game? Become a game master and learn how to build your own world and run your own game in this three-part session. At the end, each participant will get the chance to DM their own mini-adventure.
- This is a three-week program, held on Wednesdays on September 22, 29, and October 6. Please ensure you are able to attend all three weeks.
- Register once for all three sessions.
- Visit the September 22 page to register.
How to join:
This program will be held on Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
To join the meeting, at the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.