Babytime - This event has already occurred
Songs, rhymes, bounces, and fun for caregivers and babies.
- This is an in-person, registered program.
- This program will be held in the Children's Area inside the Library. As per the latest public health order (PHO), masks will be required in an indoor setting for all people born in 2016 or earlier (with exemptions as outline in the PHO). These guidelines are subject to change as new public health orders are given.
- Due to the size of our programming area, we will be limiting registration to provide more space for participants.
- We will be unable to accept drop-ins to this program. Please contact the Information Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- All in-person programs subject to change or cancellation subject to Provincial Health Orders. We will contact all registrants in the case of any changes.
How to register:
- You have to register separately for each week's babytime.
- Please choose only one Babytime a week (Monday or Tuesday, 9:30am or 10:30am).
- Register online or in-person.
- Each week's registration will open at 9am a week before the program
|Date of program
||Registration starts at 9am on:
In-Person. Children's Area.