Kids' Writing Club
Are you an aspiring writer? Join a writing club just for you. We will do fun activities, writing games, have special guests, and work on our own projects.
How to register:
- The Kids' Writing Club is a six-week program, held every Thursday from January 13 to February 17. Please ensure that you are able to attend all six weeks.
- You only have to register once for all sessions.
How to join the online program:
This program will be held over Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
At the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.
Other events you may be interested in