Minecraft Club - Online - This event has already occurred
Play Minecraft at the Library! Come explore, build, learn, mine, and - you guessed it – craft with other kids on the Library’s server. We will have challenges and activities to complete as a team and some time to get lost in our block world! No previous experience needed.
- You will need a computer and a copy of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
- You must read and agree to our Minecraft Code of Conduct before you sign up.
- This is a five-week program, held on Tuesdays, from July 12 to August 9. Please ensure that you can attend all sessions.
- Register once for all sessions.
To join the Zoom meeting:
This program will be held on Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
To join the meeting, at the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.