Minecraft Creative Club - This event has already occurred
Play Minecraft in creative mode with the Library! Come build and learn with us as we complete building challenges, experiment with red stone, explore our world, and create activities to play together. No previous experience needed.
- You will need a computer and a copy of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
- You must read and agree to our Minecraft Code of Conduct before you sign up.
- Please choose only one Minecraft Club (Creative Club on Thursdays or Survival Club on Fridays).
- Registration starts on October 24 at 9am.
- This is a six-week program, held every Thursday from November 3 to December 8. Please ensure that you can attend all five weeks.
- Register once for all six sessions.
To join the Zoom meeting:
This program will meet online via Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
To join the meeting, at the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants.