English Learners' Book Club - This event has already occurred
Do you love books and want to practice your English? Join this group where you will read and discuss a book written for adult learners together. In partnership with SHARE Family & Community Services.
This class is suitable for intermediate and advanced learners.
How to register:
- English Learners' Book Club is a six-week program held every Friday from November 4 to December 9.
- Note: There will be no meeting on November 11 as the Library will be closed for the Remembrance Day holiday.
- Register once for all five book club meetings.
Pick up your book club book:
- Please pick up the book club book from the Library's Accounts Desk before the meeting.
- Please let staff know you are attending the Thursday book club and they will give you an extra-long loan period.