Learn Microsoft Excel - This event has already occurred
Spreadsheets are useful not only in the office, but also in our everyday life. They can help you stay organized, and keep tabs on your time, expenses, to-dos, and more.
In this beginners' workshop, we will learn how to use Microsoft Excel, one of the most popular spreadsheet programs. You will learn how to:
- Create and save a spreadsheet
- Enter data
- Insert and delete rows and columns
- Format your spreadsheet and make data easier to read
- Sort and filter your data
- Perform simple calculations on your data
- Create charts
- This is a beginners' Excel course. Basic computer skills required.
- You can bring your own laptop or use of the Library's.
- We will be using the free online version of Microsoft Excel for this workshop. You can also use the desktop version if you have it installed on your laptop.