English Practice Group - Intermediate/Advanced, Online
Are you looking for ways to keep your community connection while improving your English? Participate in our English Practice Group in the comfort of your home! Practice your English speaking and listening skills, develop friendships, and learn more about community resources.
For intermediate level English learners.
- English Practice Group - Intermediate/Advanced, Online is held every Wednesday until March 29.
- Please note: March 29 will be the last session for this online English Practice Group.
- Register once for all sessions.
How to join the online program:
This program will be held on Zoom. Once you have registered for the program, we will email you the Zoom meeting link.
At the start time of the program:
- If you are using a computer or laptop:
- Click on the Zoom link and it will open up in your browser.
- Click yes when prompted to open or download Zoom.
- If you are using a phone or tablet:
- Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store or Google Play ahead of time.
- Click on the Zoom link on your device. It may open up the Zoom app automatically, or it may ask you how you want to open the link.
- You should not need to sign up for a Zoom account to participate. Let us know if you need any tech help to use Zoom.
A link to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to all registrants